Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to l2007s's message

I will be etc. after posting for months about the abuse of ptsc and ptsc shareholders by the golden triangle es cj and our incompetent board. the board overpaid and serving their tyranical screaming master who exists on earth to fleece the sheep. would you not be finally too embarrased to face unhappy shareholders, they should. let them have their virtual meeting. after all change COULD be finally on its way

change means mr. flowers has the opportunity to put ptsc back on track, if he is allowed to keep his independence to operate that way. he strikes my as a numbers man, believe he is is competent to bring patriot back. I even believe or hope to believe he would sit down with a couple of shareholders after our bod has their virtuoso. then report to shareholders he is not unattainable

IS change really coming, is es finally giving in and allowing shareholders to benefit. it looks as though he has spent his whole life fleecing unsuspecting investors out of their savings. is this change or a reintroduction to plan B PREFEERED SHARES or something more sinister from our secret society. whatever it is it is now in the hands of mr flowers to make his mark in the business world and do it correctly and honestly my view

Please login to post a reply
FLEECED SHEEP
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/13/2010
Social Links
Private Message