Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to fatwollit's message

I suspect you are correct. But still, why would Miles make such a post? What difference does it make that Mr. Caplan has held warrants as opposed to the others that Miles didn't name?

Is Miles saying that warrants in situations like that of PTSC are a good thing or a bad thing? If the former, I would think that Miles would be singing Mr. Caplan's praises for having injected more capital into the Company at some point in the past. Conversely, if warrants are a bad thing, I would think that Miles would be chastising the Company for ever having issued them to anyone, and/or that Miles would be absolutely livid about Eric Swartz and S & L, whose use of warrants seems to have been a part of systematically reducing our share price over the years.

Furthermore, if one is concerned about a specific individual who has held warrants or been part of financing efforts in the past, I would expect anyone who goes to the trouble of naming that specific individual to have contacted that person, especially someone such as Mr. Caplan who has fully disclosed his identity and provided his contact information, in order to inquire about the situation. Of course, that would require a desire to perform real DD.

I''m out of here until later this afternnoon or evening, will check in then. Best wishes to you and all.

Please login to post a reply
ronran
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/13/2004
Social Links
Private Message