Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to paylslyone's message

You say:

"I did not read the whole thread but did read ...that if your math was wrong you would give us a great big " I"M Sorry!!!" well ..... well......"

First, your reply is from the wrong thread. The thread where I made this statement had to do with my discussion with LambertsLunatics, regarding the clause in the Commercialization Agreement. Read the thread. You'll find that my math was right, and Lamberts was man enough to acknowledge that he was wrong and that I was correct (something for which he has restored respect from me).

As for the BS from Wolf, with his simplistic question about retail and his confusion with what the retailer would "make", I elected not to play his stupid completely off topic game, but to take it to a higher level of complexity - the real world of retailing or any other business. In determining what you "make", that is NET PROFIT, it isn't just what you paid for the item and how much you sold it for. All other costs of doing business must be factored in.

Apparently this was too complex for Wolf to comprehend, so he drifted further into "simple stupid world".

And Wolf's entire thread on this fell from my discussion with Lamberts. The one where I posted about that CA clause, LL replied suggesting an error, I replied explaining his error, Wolf jumps in with his "SGE Fuzzy Math" post, then LL acknowledges his error and advises that SGE is correct. Think about the ridiculousness of Wolf's actions, in light of reality. Anything to take a jab, correct or not, rules be damned.

FWIW, virtually nothing.....

SGE

Please login to post a reply
SGE1
City
Santa Ynez, CA
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined