Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to cantwait's message

Your quote is by GKRichard in a response to a post of mine.

I actually wouldn't mind the dividend scenario. But we are a Corporation and must have a BoD/Officers to remain such. However, even if we kept the current BoD (with no compensation beyond the shares and options they already hold - the dividends against those shares would be their compensation), sold off the assets (hopefully for some profit), and just pushed all MMP income out in dividends, that would be just fine with me. The folks that screamed that we must have an alternate (to MMP) revenue stream might have a problem, but maybe not based on lessons learned.

However, I remain a little intrigued with those acquisitions/investments we've made. They may actually be something very worthwhile. And, while people seem to hate Johnson, they may be forgetting that he had been working with Swartz and knows the game. PTSC could be the Swartz to Holocom and the rest if the risk pays off and we can take them public. The game plan for these entities may have very little to do with predictable alternative revenues, but more with the same scenario that was played, successfully, with PTSC. Take some risk for giant rewards. But I'm sure this scenario falls on deaf ears. And it would probably take years to play out.

SGE

Please login to post a reply
SGE1
City
Santa Ynez, CA
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/15/2004