Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to optymystic's message

I am going from memory here, but is not Iameter the offspring of Dr. William Mollenbrock, the same Mollenbrock that was a signatory of the Crossflo acquisition agreement. There may be some bad blood there, as it always seemed to me that the Iameter acquisition was a gratuitous one between the boys. Mollenbrock was affiliated with Crossflo, and just happened to have available this little healthcare analytical piece called Iameter. I agree with your assessment of Iameter and the uncertainty of healthcare for the near term. It never seemed a very good fit, even though I tried to force it to fit in many ways in an effort to reconcile the PDSG efforts in general.

From the shareholder letter in May of this year:

Iameter’s software product and services were featured in a recent HP webinar outlining the HP-Crossflo “Health Information Solution”. It was attended by 200 “web connections” representing potential customers and partners for HP’s solution. Dr. Bill Mollenbrock of Crossflo was the guest speaker for the session.

Perhaps HP might want to pick up Iameter "on the cheap?" Ha!

Perhaps, now, I am reading too much into these things. LOL

Cheers,

DG

Please login to post a reply
DesignGuy
City
Chicago
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating