Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to paylslyone's message

you wrote:

"Mr C... the stament very shortly... intrest me ... why do you think this.. any experience in this area??? With the current price it seems like most are expecting a negative result or some time before we get anything... I have no experience in this area..."

I agree with your line of thinking. I always plan for the worst and expect the best. With that said, and what RG has said in the past the USPTO process is just that..a long involved process with many twists and turns. Others have commented on the time that it typically takes for patents to be reviewed / approved. I think our case is a little bit different from the norm (with our patents being broken up into small ones - unlike Germany) and the overall ubiquitous nature of what we provided in terms of IP to the computer world and anything with an embedded chip. From a layman's point of view, I hope we are nearing the end (either way I want it done and over with..no matter what the outcome - I just want it to be done as through as possible). No one likes uncertainty, and I think that is what is the ultimate overhang on our stock..uncertainty - and we are betting on a positive outcome.

AIMHO

Please login to post a reply
MagBeach
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/12/2007
Social Links