Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

What will PTSC now expend to make Crossflow a growing money making business - with much EPS to the bottm line. I would like to understand PTSC's plan. We all understand that the money spent to buy Crossflow went into the sellers pockets, not into improvements in operations.

Now what? There doesn't seen to be any consolidation-cost-savings to be had. What does PTSC bring to the table? Was this such a giveaway deal that PTSC need do nothing to make a lot of money? Were they in such financial trouble that they had to sell? That wouldn't seem very promising either.

PTSC could invest there time in making this a money maker (if the staff has time and expertise), or they could invest money to improve operations - including marketing operations. Or is PTSC counting on the fact that Crossflow's former owners and employees will work harder and more efficiently now that PTSC is the owner?

Ah yes, and don't forget all that goodwill they paid for. Companies will come running and break down the doors just to sign up for a patent license now that they know PTSC owns Crossflow ;-)

I'm sure there's a money making strategy behind this buy. I just wish they'd give us some understanding of the logic and plan. Here I go, wishing again. But the plan may be all explained in detail - under a non-disclosure agreement.

Sorry I seem so down on this very up occasion. It seems I've been here before a few times - with other companies.

Please login to post a reply
Cautious
City
Ventura
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/19/2006
Social Links