Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

I'm in the communications business since nearly twenty years and owned a pr agency as well as a communications agency with about 40 people, thus I know, what I'm speaking of (in opposite to my other posts...lol)

Maybe I didn't explain, what I meant, please read this sentence from RG in his letter from June:

"Effective August 1, 2008, we will bring the handling of shareholder inquiriesin-house with a dedicated resource here in the Carlsbad office."

and now read the description of Mr. Bibeau:

"Paul Bibeau, as the Vice President of Business Development, comes to Patriot Scientific with over 28 years experience in the electronics industry with nearly 24 of those years in various managing roles in design, marketing and operations."

When I spoke of an assistance it should be obvious to one of the business, that this assistent would need writing skills, but I do NOT want a person with the skills and the senior position of Mr. Bibeau to spend his time mainly with the inquiries of 16.000 shareholders and all the other pr stuff.

It is MY UNDERSTANDING that his title as Vice President of Business Development is not only a title, but a straight description of his job and what the BoD expects him to do.

I don't know, if they plan to give him support, so this is all speculation.

GLTY

Please login to post a reply
gcduck
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/16/2006
Social Links