Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to SGE1's message

The only disagreement I have with your statement is that the 148 is a later patent than the 336...we need the 336 reexam to come out unscathed since these patents, from what I can tell, are CIP's (continuation in part) off of each other.

If my assumption is correct then the 336 leads into the 148 and the 148 is dependent on the 336 to come out with no less of it's stength on the claims. We need to have this for a solid base for the 148. If we get the reverse, an okay reexam from the 148 before the 336, we will still be in some sort of limbo till that one clears too. Now, a 148 reexam that is positive with little or no loss of strength in the claims is a good omen for the 336 to follow that way too...and vice versa..but neither is a guarantee of other for that outcome.

What we do suspect though, is that we certainly need the earliest of the patents to be cleared before we reap the rewards of the later patent too, and thus for our PPS to reflect that.

JMHO

Please login to post a reply
emtnester
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/23/2007
Social Links