Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to SGE1's message

And now I apologize to all. Having gone back over the thread completely, my posts were a bit of a blunder. The hazards of lurking and selective reading....

So, my opinion dovetailed off of gcduck's post - an assistant could easily write the mimic PR, but it would have to be reviewed/approved by PTSC management and TPL. No worries. Nothing will go out without the seal of approval.

As for fielding phone calls; I would think that if the person who answers the phone doesn't have the answers, they would direct you to someone who could - if the question were "answerable".

A valuable lesson I learned early in my career: you don't need to know the answer to any question that may come up, but you do need to know who is capable of answering any particular question. Know the "Network of the Knowledgable". Never "wing it"!

And now I've made my own personal contribution to the waste of time this board has become....

Come on TPL/PTO! Give us something worthwhile to talk about, contemplate, speculate!

SGE

Please login to post a reply
SGE1
City
Santa Ynez, CA
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/15/2004