Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to billwilke's message

I'll agree to this desire conditionally. Come back ONLY if you are willing to DISCUSS, and not merely DICTATE - force feeding their perception/opinion of reality and declaring all other opinions useless.

IMO, things went haywire when the above occurred - a dictate coupled with an insult. The words of the dictate where attacked - not the person. But the person refused to discuss, but instead ran to another board. So then, as a natural outcome of THAT behavior, the person was brought into question. And, BTW, what did this person do on that other, controlled board? Attack certain people who post here, and in a venue where no response was possible. There's the reality, and it should be recognized.

So, I agree, welcome back, but behave reasonably. And if you're going to offer an opinion, be open to criticism and to defending your position. It's called "discussion". This is a Discussion Forum.

I hope this post doesn't violate .....

JMHOs,

SGE

Please login to post a reply
SGE1
City
Santa Ynez, CA
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating