Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to oscar's message

Oscar,

Lots of frustration screaming from your writing. Much like so many of us. But I do not understand why you are so willing to accept that TPL is working hard and PTSC is not. What factual information do you have that people at PTSC are not working at all? Please share it with us.

It does appear that Goerner has identified some promising patents that can be added to PTSC’s portfolios. I can assume PTSC is in some discussions with the owners of patents in these areas. I cite the following from the interview:

“We have identified several patent portfolios to expand our MMP™ portfolio licensing efforts through TPL, our exclusive licensing partner. These IP portfolios involve microcontroller, power management, embedded memory and mobile networking IP.”

It also seems that Goerner has identified specific areas, if not specific companies, for potential M&A. Again I cite from his interview:

“Target market areas for M&A include networking, wireless and software. These efforts once again provide the opportunity for Patriot to re-profile its resource team toward more business development, marketing and technology capabilities.”

Finally I am alarmed at your comment that action even if it is a mistake is necessary. I too would like to see “something” but I would prefer it not be a mistake. Goerner did say that he hopes to have an M&A by end of year. Lets hope he gets it right not fast.

Good luck to you and all.

Please login to post a reply
Alton
City
Chatham, NJ
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/10/2008