Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
Dear Ronran
over 16 years ago
in response to ft1ss's message

Thank you very much, Ronran, for your respectful answers.

I appreciate them and want to express that some of your reasoning does make a lot sense to me and I can agree with it. Please don't consider my not going into detail as caving. I'm just tired and have to go to bed. Jscala's summary comes quite close to my thinking.

My strong positive attitude towards ptsc hasn't changed a iota because there are too many points that do not convince me that there were only peanuts.

If my post was disrespectful (seemingly it truly was, I understand this from other members' comments) let me tell you that it had not been meant to be so.

I just have difficulties to express myself in the English language since I'm not a native speaker and I'm lacking the atticism of balanced English. That hurts others and myself even more.

Looking forward to you writing on this board because I have not been able to sign in Yahoo also I consider Yahoo to be utterly useless.

If on this board are people who give you a hard time think of "seventy times seven".

All the best

Jerry

Please login to post a reply
jerrya
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/17/2008