Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to Sedley's message

Sedley,

This is a very confusing, telling, bombshell, revelation, secret code:

The Federal Circuit’s decision confirms ARM’s success in the litigation brought in Marshall, Texas entitled Technology Properties Limited, Inc. v. Fujitsu, et al. The ARM products covered by this binding decision of non-infringement include the ARM7™, ARM9™, ARM9E™, ARM10E™, ARM11™ and Cortex™ microprocessor core families....."

AND

"TPL and Patriot previously acknowledged that ARM’s products do not infringe the other patents asserted in the Texas litigation, United States Patent Nos. 5,809,336 and 6,598,148. Prior to ARM’s victory, cases involving the three patents asserted by TPL and Patriot have always been settled out of court by the parties involved. This is the first instance in which the court has issued a final ruling in favor of either party."

I take it from this press release, they drink beer, not water. I wonder how many more companies also have the same taste in beverages.

That is probably why the SL today mentioned looking for steady or more reliable income and the focus appears (my words) to be on M+A minority investments, and other forms of potential income.

Does anyone else see it differently, based on ARM's PR?

(I) can't wait

Please login to post a reply
cantwait
City
In a theater near you
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/15/2006