Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
SGE
over 16 years ago

I don't know Biajj aside from this board, however, if you have been around here for a while, which I know you have, and been witness to the constant inadequacies and ineptness our management has displayed over the years it really makes one think how in the world you can always find a way to defend their mistakes. It also makes one wonder why you call Brian out now after he begins telling it how it is AGAIN knowing dam well that he's been very accurate about the way this company is being mismanaged. Not only that but he has made attempts to ADVISE the idiots running this company into the ground on behalf of his interests and that of me and you. I don't see how someone who has done so much more than anyone else (including myself) for the sake of himself and retail can have their credibility questioned. IMO the same ones who NDA'd him by putting him on the advisory board and ignoring him are the same ones who are trying to discredit him here...I can only imagine what kind of BS he had to go thru dealing with the idiots that we have on our BOD?

SGE why do you continue to defend the BOD mistake after mistake after mistake is a much better question than why Brian posts or does not post here?

Please login to post a reply
dotOB
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/14/2005
Social Links
Private Message