Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
Questions
over 16 years ago

Per your own broadcast message posted on April 25th concerning the use and abuse of this forum. You state to take off topic items to the off topic forum. No problem. You also state that you could write 20 pages of rules on what could and couldn't be said, and still miss stuff. I understand.

My question is, if one is writing to the OFF TOPIC forum with OFF TOPIC topics for the purpose of ligtening the mood, (jokes), what are the rules? I think I already know the answer. I'm guessing short of blatent offensiveness, (and I emphasize the word blatent, as you'll never be able to please everyone all the time), there probably aren't any. One persons sense of humor is not anothers. Does Agoracom even read the posts that are being flagged as a violation, on any of the forums? Or do they just delete them out of hand because they are flagged? Agoracoms posting of April 25th concerning the use and the abuse of these boards makes perfect sense. That being said, outside of blatent violations, when does reporting and deleting of posts just became censorship, especially if it is because of political correctness?

I for one am not looking for more regulation here, but less. If people can keep things on topic in a courteous, respectful kind of way, we really don't have much need of big brother. We're all adults here, theoritically.

Please offer hopefully some common sense guidelines to my questions Agoracom. Again, I'm not looking for a bunch of new rules.

Thanks,

67GTO

Please login to post a reply
67GTO
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/12/2007