Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

FWIW...I'm with you Lamberts. Your theory brings me back to the question of who actually gave Turley the boot, hired RG,approved Schrock and what was their reason? I know little about such business dealings but I assume it falls on the BOD, which is in turn apparently controlled thru CJ by Swartz who I believe is losing some aspect of control on May 31. So......my fear is that they keep the SP in the thirties thru the next few weeks to where many are disheartened and then about this time in May they come to the few , the long and the brave and offer us DOUBLE the "recent" share price, say .75 and we look like ingrates for grousing about being offered DOUBLE what the stock appears to be worth to the average outsider (or judge if it ever got that far). Meanwhile, back at the ranch, RG,CJ, ES, DP and what the hell, maybe even OJ get rolled into some upper level positions with TPL and I won't even attempt to speculate on that deal cause it's way out of my realm.

I guess my point is that I'm afraid that RG is not at all embarrassed by today's SP but is instead quite content watching this scenario play out. Or, since it's Friday he's out on the course for a full eighteen and couldn't care less. Howsa bout it RG ? What's goin on bud ?

IMO and it is just now dawning on me that if I have indeed stumbled upon the master plan that my life may be in danger. If I suddenly stop posting could somebody come look for me ? Or call my mother at least?.....Thanks ......bartender

Please login to post a reply
Bartender
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/27/2007
Social Links
Private Message