Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

I'm posting this to let all of ya'll know that I am being censored on the OFF TOPIC board. I posted some jokes to lighten the mood, and some fascist has reported me and had my jokes removed. I realize that what I'm saying has nothing to do with this board, but that's part of my point. I intionally post things on the OFF TOPIC board, because it isn't part of this forums topic, and may distract from the discussions here.

Please people, support our right to free speach. If I'm considerate enough to intentionally post something on the off-topic forum so that it doesn't distract from this board. Please be American enough to allow me to do so. I support your right to say what you want to say, even if I don't agree with you, or possibly think that what you have to say is of no value. I DO NOT REPORT PEOPLE, PERIOD.

I post jokes on the OFF TOPIC forum becuase it is the OFF TOPIC forum. That is one of the purposes of the OFF TOPIC forum, for things that are OFF TOPIC here.

Thank ya'll for listening. I'm going to get off my soap box now. But I'm serious. Free speach is an all or nothing kind of thing. Support it or lose it...

- 67GTO

Please login to post a reply
67GTO
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/12/2007
Social Links