Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

An additional comment in regard to your accusations of deception aimed at me. It's interesting that if you reveiew my history of posting, you will, IMO of course, be hard pressed to craft any argument that suppports that accusation. However, ironically, because my views differ from yours, your opinion of me has come to the point where you don't trust me, so you begin to attribute negative motives to me.

I'd suggest that the dynamic in play that forms your opinion of me and causes you to accuse me is not any different than what is at the root of my questioning of the PR put out by the company. That is with the contrasting exception that those whom I question don't have a history of being forthright, or taking actions that necessarily are in concert with what their statements convey (for example, stating that the company is undervalued, yet buying little to no shares themselves, or that they're pleased with the J3 outcome, yet knowing that the market would perceive that as a great disappointment, etc. etc.)

As you know, I continue to point out the positives in PTSC, though until they result in a positive impact to the share price, I won't refrain from pointing out the missteps of management and the BoD, when I seem them, and ESPECIALLY, when they refuse to correct them.

Please login to post a reply
lambertslunatics
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/18/2007
Social Links
Private Message