Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to pacard's message
I could be talking out of turn but the explanation I received on the resetting interest rates doesn't quite work that way. The problem that emerged from this mess is simple, they never intended to get caught in an end-less uptick of higher resetting rates. The maximum %'s set were, in theory, never suppose to occur. Now that it is happening the capital being used to cover the increasing rates will eventually eat into the principal. There has been talk of reformulating the rate structure and possibly setting the % paid to 0% at some point during the term of the investment, basically maxing out your potential return. The ARS for Student Loans is structured differently than the Muncipal vehicles. I'm hoping Mr. Flowers will answer my email. The questions I've asked him are related exclusively to the Q and directly associated with their ARS investment. We will see.
Please login to post a reply
1Rare1
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/11/2007
Social Links
Private Message