Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

In general; last quarter about 10 million, nine months priors 46 million. Now I am not a smart guy......but are they not making money? Just because a bunch of folks think that the signings should be one thing and the company reports something else they are mad?

I own a fair amount of shares (for me) and I am not displeased, the company I am invested in just made 10 million in three months. Not making anything but a little stink about people stealing their invention. So a little company with very few employees makes 10 million in three months and you are mad? WTF! This ain't a Blue Chip.

A bunch of you were/are throwing numbers out there in one breath and in the next breath you are mad because you can't get numbers from the company...........so you make up your own? What are people thinking? You are mad because the company didn't report number the YOU made up?

Why don't you people get angry about the man made global warming lie? Unbelievable

Please login to post a reply
1970 Corvette
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/19/2007
Social Links
Private Message