Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to uvagrad's message

You could very well be correct.

My opinion though is that the company should have informed us of that situation, at least with a simple sentence that stated that any "agreement" was on a considitional basis.

If they agreed to a NDA that disallowed that,then IMO they did everyone a great disservice in that regard with the J's situation and that specificity should not have been agreed to.

Futhermore, other companies will now, if not already, realize that our biggest license venture to date....HAS CONDITIONS TO IT.  

If I were one of the big hitters who has been notified I'd sure as heck not sign an agreement till all of their situation was finalized either.

We may see some smallfry signings but the big boys will realize this also and refuse to sign till there is a definitive settlement between us and the J's.

Which may explain why no signings in a long while, and maybe even a longer while till we see some big money come into play. Even the 12-13 other licenses we did have this quarter probably didn't amount to as large a license fee as we expected either.

Bottomline, we need answers very soon so everyone can take the guess work out of the equation with this company.

It's going to be along 3-6 months,at least, till we ASSUME we may hear about any J settlement.

Please login to post a reply
emtnester
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/23/2007
Social Links
Private Message