Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

was carried away by a big bird of prey. We earned 2 cents a share but failed to meet everyone's preconceived ideas as to what this quarter was going to be. I will say it again to anyone who will listen = the long pole in our tent is the USPTO exam. This company has added to its cash position (not in the boffo numbers many hoped for) and is not going out of business tomorrow. They could, in fact, pay another dividend if management felt it was the prudent use of capital. Get a grip folks and let's temper our future expectations. This stock is valued where it should be based upon current level of performance. Anyone who wakes up in the morning planning to sell out, unless it is for a profit, will only regret it later on. I would like to know what happened to the 48 million Phoenix Digital received. Where is our share of that money? Questions for the CEO. I'm staying until the PTO kicks us to the curb or sends us to the new heights many thought this Q would bring. JMHO

Kirk

Please login to post a reply
EDIGOKIE
City
Waxahachie, TX
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/31/2004