Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to SGE1's message

While I agree with most of your points I would like to add one thought. When I first came upon PTSC 23 1/2 months ago, it was on a Yahoo financial message board. Someone then proceeded to introduce me to RagingBull. After reading the board for several months someone else mentioned a site called Agoracom. It's been wedded bliss every since, LOL. I would argue that perhaps one of the biggest blows to the overall investor environment/mood has come from the mouths of PTSC's mgmt team. The mood on this board and RB was very different when I first started reading them. Mr. Pohl was actively promoting his umbrella strategy money was flowing and investors had a real since of accomplishment. Once Turley was introduced as a BOD member people really perked up. The overall "positive" mood you speak of didn't disappear it's just been muted by what many perceive to be more talk than action. I'm fully aware of the accomplishments and have no argument there, but Mr. Pohl and Mr. Turley have used numerous catch phrases that would lead many potential and current investors to believe big news was right around the corner. The problem is the only news generated is by TPL.

I think we've all come to realize Mr. Turley appears to be more liberal with his words and perhaps that's the writer's side of him. Being a former editor, I'm sure he's use to speaking openly and using catch phrases but in the realm of public companies no one is interested in hearing that. PTSC would have been better off to stay silent the last 2 years than speak of events that have yet to occur. They are the one's who set the measuring stick not the shareholders. It's like anything else in life, if you don't want to be judged by what you say, than don't speak. My hope is that the silence this go around is for good reason, perhaps they finally wised up. GLTA. IMO.

Please login to post a reply
1Rare1
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/11/2007
Social Links
Private Message