Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
Shareprice
over 16 years ago

At this point nothing they do will change share price over the next month or so. They new impact to share price so that is my opinion why no rush to release shareholder letter. Letter was written in my opinion by Pohl. This tells me, and the letters content tells me, Turley is busy with M & A due to available funds from settlements.

I believe in the contents of the letter and the intent behind the contents. It reads with sincerity and is written from them to us and our concerns. To be honest they have done what they said they would do just not as fast as we or they may have wanted or assumed. Some obsticles have been harder to get beyond and we along with them have been frustrated during the endevor I'm sure.

I may be deaf, dumb and blind but, I honestly believe April will be grand compared to last quarter and we have an M&A coming our way. I believe they are working dilligently to get things done and move PTSC further down the planned path they have described over the years.

Looking forward to more licensees, April, M&A, and an upward thrust to the shareprice.

ALL IN MY OPINION OF COURSE! Yes I like living in the sunshine!

Wanabe 

Please login to post a reply
wanabe
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/27/2006
Social Links