Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to kamranta's message

I too hope they buy shares to reduce our OS number...unless...that money is needed to achieve a good M and A action. Most probably we need both a M and A and buyback,

I've said previously and still say...the April Q will be one of our best for revenues and EPS...but...we will not able discern who paid how much for what...we can guess and surmsie but really won't have that much of a clue to run on. Of course if the J's are paying quarterly we'll see some repitition of numbers in July or if yearly a lack of rev's from the payment being a time time occurence.

Meanwhile i still satnd by y dsire to have Mr. Turley give some guidance on M and A activity...without disclosing something that might sink a deal...so that we and the investment world know that we're getting closer to that ever-needed recurring revenue stream.

That kind of comment has nothing to do with the NDA and is only an ongoing confirmation of what he has described openly and publicly as a a current activity of the company and can and should be disbursed as current info ASAP.

JMHO

Please login to post a reply
emtnester
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/23/2007
Social Links