Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to jldmt's message

Why do you assume that the April Q will constitute the 'great disclosure' when all will be revealed ?

If past Q reporting is anything to go by, you will likely have more questions than answers. You can be pretty sure that you will not have any idea what the J's paid for ther licences, and if the NDA is still in effect (very likely open-ended in that regard), then no-one will know anything until the July Q (recurring payments), which will not be confirmed until the August Q.

Even then, it supposes that you can sift out the details of the J's settlement from the new licences and other sources of income.

I'm not sure how I would deal with this as a business strategy, but neither you, I or anyone else will be any the wiser as to the specifics of the J's settlement come April 9th. All we will have is a net income figures and a lot of guesswork. I'll keep everyone here busy though...

Please login to post a reply
seannie
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/24/2007
Social Links
Private Message