Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to ronran's message

You're correct for the most part, as all of the "trades" that I went back and checked on before my post had to do with conversion of options. That being said, I would think that that activity still counts in the current moratorium as once converted the option shares are typically sold immediately. There was also a small open market buy Felcyn along the way.

While I didn't verify EACH option exercise, (finding one or two proves the point IMO) there were some that were done AFTER license deals were signed but BEFORE the amounts of the deals were published, and I'm including the "Subsequent Events" sections of the 10q's in that notification.

So with that being said, something appears to be specifically different this time around (which by the way isn't surprising), for them to specifically prohibit those with knowledge of the settlement terms from buying or selling. That seems to me to point to an out fo the ordinary "significant" event (which again isn't surprising) and based on that, it seems it would translate to either a significant amount monetarily, or a change in the business methods, or perhaps a structural business change associated with the settlement participants.

I found this to be an interesting anomaly logically that perhaps is significant. We shall see.

Please login to post a reply
lambertslunatics
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/18/2007
Social Links
Private Message