Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to stever's message

stever.....i'm not sure and that definetly is a question some of us here have. but what if we have silence because of an nda that is bigger with respect to the company than we have presumed? i dont know if this is true....but something seems to be up (IMO)....what ?...we are waiting to see....if nothing we will at least know what we have in corporate leadership. if it is something positive (which i hope).....then maybe all the "perception of poor management" has been for naught. Trust me I hope so. It is possible the dividends issued were to rid themselves of S&L...this may have been a big hit on cash but it also may have been worth it. we have cleaned the books. not the actions of a company that wants corporate goals to remain a "shell". We may have paid a great deal to rid ourselves of the debt financing...but if this was the reason it was done and S&L have exited the company then we will have spent our money well (IMO). Grant it these are big ifs....and i am not sure this is something that a shareholder would be privy too other than the PTSC statement that we have removed/purchased all outstanding warrants from S&L. It is entirely possible we are positioning ourselves for something good...and i too hate the wait....way too many years of waiting...but I have to see the "River Card"....i do think we will see what...and where....PTSC is going by the next April report.....if it is same old "wait and see" stuff....a good many longs will probably exit (IMO). teremoto

Please login to post a reply
teremoto
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/22/2005
Social Links
Private Message