Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
Shareprice
over 16 years ago
dys 1
over 16 years ago

I don't want to get into a long drawn out argument so I will be succinct and we can agree to have differing opinions. Feel free to have the last word.

IMO the minute a company puts itself on a timetable dictated by certain shareholders it's time for me to sell. Waiting to get a better handle on our financial strength in order affect a growth strategy thru m/a was the prudent thing to do. Now if you want to argue that there should have been no dividends and that money could have been used for m/a, I MAY agree. I may not agree because I think their thinking may have been that there was uncertainty regarding the future litigation and/or licensing potential so the decision was made to reward long term shareholders with hte dividends (yes, Swartz is among them) while they could. Fortunately the litigation and/or licensing potential seems to at least been clarified somewhat, so now it's time to get going.

Please login to post a reply
FutTheWuk
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/16/2004
Social Links
Private Message