Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to ronran's message

Ron,

Thanx for your info. I find it curious/ludicrous that someone (nothing against you, your reputation, your job, your family,yada yada yada) that someone could hear a leak about a potential communication...

AND NO ONE hears a thing about the Tejas settlement....

Nothing can be held that close to the vest. The President can't have an indiscretion in his own office (one of the most secure locations on earth) without it getting out. There are no successful conspiracies in this day and age. Everything gets out (except maybe the original formula for Coca Cola and McDonald's special sauce).

Hence the current shareprice. Of course that is my very minority opinion, but we will see won't we.

Good Luck

(I) can't wait

ps if you don't mind giving free advice, I know doctors and lawyers abhor that kind of thing. If you were a shareholder in company X, and they witheld material info that pertained to their financial well being, (either tremendous good, or bad news) and you sold or bought as a current shareholder without that info....do you think that would be successfully actionable in a court?

Please login to post a reply
cantwait
City
In a theater near you
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/15/2006
Social Links