Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

Can't argue with anything you've stated lambert - there certainly have been communications issued by Patriot.  However, when the SP is free falling and we don't get a simple communication stating "not to worry" or "we're still on track" - it makes me wonder "why".  When a 10Q is issued "without" a PR, it makes me wonder "why".  When the signings have come to a screeching hault when they were supposed to pick-up it also makes me wonder "why". 

My post was in response to all of the posters who were stating that we weren't getting any "all is well" communications because Patriot was gagged with the NDA.  I didn't buy that at all -  and I guess I was right because they're now drafting something(?)

One more thing that perplexes me: it's going to take them a week or more to draft a shareholder communication letter???  My boss certainly wouldn't accept that type of work rate from me.

As for my comment on "they could be working on something big"; every time I think that I'm dead wrong - LOL! 

Please login to post a reply
patientman
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/23/2006
Social Links
Private Message