Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

Is that nothing has changed, really.  Yup, I had a "hope" for some clue about the settlement(s) amount, but am not surprised that it didn't come.

And yup, we incurred some major expenses, which IMO only look so bad because they're not offset by the revenue numbers that resulted from that (one-time legal) expense.  And it does look like we did quite well with Philips (consideing it's now less the company/infringer than it was when we made the $22M offer).

My ONLY big surprise/disappointment was the number of shares bought back.  An opportunity missed.  However, that opportunity may have returned today, and with presumeably a lot more money in the coffers, today may be a great day to capitalize.  This IMO, is a no-brainer for PTSC.  They KNOW the numbers to be revealed in 3 months!

Seeing the bid higher than the ask, frequently already, demonstrates to me that there are buyers today, and that they're having a rough time getting filled (otherwise, why the "up-side-down"?).  Hopefully PTSC is one of them!

JMHOs,

SGE 

Please login to post a reply
SGE1
City
Santa Ynez, CA
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined