Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

Please don't guess blindly.  An educated guess would be appreciated for anyone or all questions.

1.  Does anyone have any idea of a time-line for the final ruling of the 584?  I believe most are positive that it may come out possibly stronger.

2.  The 148 had some claims in question.  Does anyone have an idea when that should conclude?  (I know there are a lot of variables.)

3.  Do you think it is likely/unlikely that the USPTO's non-final ruling of the 336 will get through without any challenge to claims?  Any ideas when this will occur?

4.  Most important:  Will  non-final rejections interfer with near term licenses?  Or will it be business as usual, most companies knowing that claims may be tweaked or even added (stronger)?  Could the end of the recent litigation bring a raining of licenses (I believe, TPL did state that the end of litigation brought additional license activity?

Please login to post a reply
Dennis3
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/26/2007
Social Links
Private Message