Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to head22's message
"...Fact is, the shareprice is so low because mgmt has done nothing to convince investors otherwise..."

Why do you always stress this point?
When I remember correctly, you have sales or marketing experience, then you should know, that communication mustn't start in no way before the product is ready and the sales channel is prepared.

I was attacked several months ago while the discussion with some selfmade "marketing experts", who were not able to see, that the "investors product PTSC" was not ready BEFORE Texas and maybe it's not ready before some achievements with the USPTO are reached.
I stand by my points: 
As long as there are too many uncertainties/negatives (please read the Dutton report, who's only legitimation IMHO is to repeat the risk side over and over again - and always think, that we "in the know" are a little, little minority - 99,5% of the regular investors will not touch PTSC), I WOULD FIND IT VERY NEGATIVE, if PTSC would start a public campaign.

WHEN PTSC has brought all its duck in a row and DON'T start a massive campaign towards investors, THEN I'll be on your side and critisize the management as much as I can...;-)
But as long the situation is like it is now, it would be a waste of energy and attraction to change the current information strategy. 

IMHO + some experience - GLTY
Please login to post a reply
gcduck
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/16/2006
Social Links