Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
Re: stever
over 16 years ago
in response to skadar's message

"....most members on this board would welcome false advertising, devious PR campaign and ANYTHING that doesn't get us caught but increases share price so we can sell at profit...even ronran would support such PR's to inflate SP..."

Before I respond to your quoted passage above, I would appreciate an answer to the following question.

When Mr. Turely gave his "Wall Street" interview in August 2007, then subsequently gave a presentation to the Arch Conference later in the year, was he engaging in appropriate representation and/or marketing of PTSC, or were his actions inappropriate and a waste of shareholder money?

This is a sincere question, and is not in any way an attempt to bash Mr. Turley, who I firmly believe needs to be given a reasonable opportunity to implement our Company's acquisition strategy. Rather, I am simply asking for your opinion on Mr. Turley's efforts in the two cited instances.

I will check back in later for your response. Thanks.

Please login to post a reply
ronran
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/13/2004
Social Links
Private Message