Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to yamfaal's message

I can agree with everything you say, except this part (in bold):

"In addition, consistent with applicable securities laws and Patriot's insider-trading policy, the company's directors, officers, employees and consultants who have knowledge of the terms of settlement are restricted from trading in PTSC shares until after the company's quarterly financial reports are publicly filed next April. I believe that JT is trying to signal that any “mischief” in the market price is just that and should not be attributed to S&L who are restricted by insider trading rules until April. Who then wants your shares and for what reasons? It may just be those that need to cover their butts or think they deserve your profits more then you do. As some say, know what you own."

I don't think S&L/Swartz should necessarily be regarded as an "insider".  Yes, he has Johnson on the BoD, and is our largest shareholder.  But this doesn't mean that he is overtly privy to the terms of the settlement.  He may even insist NOT to be made privy, thereby enabling him to freely and legally do what he wants with his shares.  Not the best "news" or thought here, but it does cut off your other suspicions to a degree.

Just another opinion....

And I KNOW nuttin'!

SGE

Please login to post a reply
SGE1
City
Santa Ynez, CA
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating