Omagine

Company has signed a Development Agreement with the Government of the Sultanate of Oman. Omagine Owns 60%; Sultanate Owns 25%; Consolidated Contractors Owns 15%. Project to be developed on 245 acres of beach front land on Gulf of Oman. The estimated cost approximately $2.5 Billion. BNP Paribas To Lead Construction Financing Syndicate.
Re: WAITINGTOOLONG
over 11 years ago
in response to waitingtoolong's message

I'm probably confusing you for another poster a few months ago ... but didn't you say you'd had enough and sold all your shares? Or was that someone else?

If not, why do you have no hope here? I mean I certainly understand the "I'll believe it when I see it" view ... all of us are taking that view as can be seen in the price. But given the top MOT official, AFTER discussing the numerous delays with Frank, and AFTER backing off of the requirement to convert the LLC into a different form before the DA gets signed, and, presumably after getting pressure from a higher authority, has promised to sign SHORTLY after Frank arrives back in Oman ... all point to guarded optimism (at worst). I wouldn't feel this way if the RCA/Sultan wasn't a significant shareholder in LLC and if Oman didn't have such a strong commitment to tourism. Everything points to this getting done.

So, I would encourage you to indulge yourself in at least a LITTLE hope! You've got nothing to lose by hoping, friend!

Please login to post a reply
AltonG
City
Basking Ridge
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/17/2011
Social Links