Omagine

Company has signed a Development Agreement with the Government of the Sultanate of Oman. Omagine Owns 60%; Sultanate Owns 25%; Consolidated Contractors Owns 15%. Project to be developed on 245 acres of beach front land on Gulf of Oman. The estimated cost approximately $2.5 Billion. BNP Paribas To Lead Construction Financing Syndicate.
Youss Guys
over 11 years ago
Re: Youss Guys
over 11 years ago
If DA is signed.....
over 11 years ago
in response to edison's message

Don't mind Stock Shark's snarky reply. He's probably upset about the wait for a beer.

There are brokerage houses that have been following this ... If you recall some of my past posts regarding the book value play that could easily take this to mid-to-high teens based just on bv ... not to mention potential for market to put a multiplier on it.

The high teens do not take into account the discounted NET cash flows projected by management from the sale of units. That would take it even higher (by a lot). Keep in mind it may take a few months for the price to rise, but it will likely start and continue to steadily rise over the coming months. And once it passes $5 mark, which I would expect to happen shortly after the DA is signed (recall last year ... I think ... it hit $4.95 quickly on positive news), it will no longer be considered a penny stock. That means the brokerage houses can start promoting this to their clients. All good stuff.

Also, and I'm fuzzy on this, but I seem to recall in a past 10k that management did have plans to develop some other areas to grow the company. So I THINK there is something(s) for the future. Of course, quite likely not much more than ideas at this point. But I don't know for sure. If someone has the time, perhaps they could go back and take a look.

Be positive!

Please login to post a reply
AltonG
City
Basking Ridge
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/17/2011