Omagine

Company has signed a Development Agreement with the Government of the Sultanate of Oman. Omagine Owns 60%; Sultanate Owns 25%; Consolidated Contractors Owns 15%. Project to be developed on 245 acres of beach front land on Gulf of Oman. The estimated cost approximately $2.5 Billion. BNP Paribas To Lead Construction Financing Syndicate.
Youss Guys
over 11 years ago
Re: Youss Guys
over 11 years ago
If DA is signed.....
over 11 years ago
in response to scott45's message

SCOTT, first of all, welcome to the message board. Secondly I shall apologize for none of us "crazies",not even AGORACOM, for failing to answer your important question. We usually leave the "higher math" questions to be answered by Alton, but it appears that he locked in a raging debate as to what beer he and others will be guzzling once the DA is signed. But I digress. The answer to your question on May 29th is, according to my abacus, is that you need only to get to a stock price of $7.00, not $70.00 to equal the $1.40 pre-split price. If I'm incorrect, I'm certain Alton will be all over this like "white on rice". Again, welcome and don't be a stranger, and hopefully my answer will keep you from being depressed!----BILL

Please login to post a reply
bill4810
City
Holland, Pa.
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/13/2009
Social Links