e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to Black Labs Rule's message

Thank you. Here's the way I look at our current situation (in anticipation of the 10K and accompanying PR):

Since the Claims Construction/Markman successes and within the 4th qtr, there were six known new licensees per PACERs. Three were per PACERs posted in very late 2014, so I strongly suspect that the associated Licensing Agreements were executed after the first of the year - within the 4th qtr about to be reported. So we KNOW there should be six license fees included in the financials. Values? A complete unknown. However, as I have emphasized previously, the Markman successes put Handal in the best possible (at this point in litigation) negotiating position. And keep in mind that there is always the possibility of other unknown licenses having been executed within the 4th qtr. with notified infringers not currently engaged in litigation.

Since the end of the 4th qtr to date, we know there have been 6-7 (more?) new licenses, again purely per PACERS. There could be more (no PRs). Acknowledgement of this should be noted in the "Subsequent Events" section of the 10K, and most certainly in the accompanying PR.

All of the above relates to the '108.

But, if nothing else, what will carry us through (if one assumes '108 income will be weak; I personally don't make that assumption) is news of our first NUNCHI license. Please correct me if I'm wrong (it's important!), but I believe today is the deadline for accomplishing a settlement on NUNCHI patent infringement per court order. There is the slim possibility of an immediate PR about this success and the kick-off in a whole new ball game. But I would think they'd just hold off and incorporate this news in the anticipated PR to accompany the 10K (and note that this may "force" an early release of the 10K). New revenue stream, on new technology which appears to be blasting off.

Based on the above, and with an expectation that EDIG will continue the wisdom of actually reporting as much as possible to shareholders (and the investment community) in the 10K and accompanying PR (historically true, I believe), IMO an investment in EDIG right now is a no-brainer.

All of the above fruitful successes are unknown to the investment community. WE are the only ones that know any of this. That's about to change. I expect respectable revenues from '108 licensing, and the creation of enthusiasim about NUNCHI licensing.

I KNOW nuttin'! But this is why I'm invested - again - and now.

SGE

Please login to post a reply
SGE1
City
Santa Ynez, CA
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/15/2004