e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
Royalties
over 9 years ago
Re: Royalties
over 9 years ago
over 9 years ago
over 9 years ago
over 9 years ago
over 9 years ago
over 9 years ago
over 9 years ago
over 9 years ago
over 9 years ago
over 9 years ago
over 9 years ago
over 9 years ago
over 9 years ago
over 9 years ago
over 9 years ago
over 9 years ago
over 9 years ago
over 9 years ago
over 9 years ago
over 9 years ago
over 9 years ago
in response to Giants's message

It is not enough for Handal, at the end of a meeting with the SanDisk lawyers trying to settle the flash suits to say, "oh, by the way, have you heard of our two new patents Nunchi and Micro Signet, they are really good." His job is to deal with the legal things, contracts, negotiations. Someone with precise knowledge of Nunchi and Micro Signet and can explain what they do in technical terms needs to be face to face with a similar person at SanDisk and sell them on the idea of pushing the concept up the food chain to the decision makers. Once they decide they want to use our patents, Handal comes in and finalizes the contracts. Pat Nunally would seem to me to be the only one capable of explaining. What his sales skills may or may not be, I have no idea. Giants, I am not picking on you. Many on the board think that because we are suing a company for patent A, they therefore know about patents B and C. I just do not believe that is the case. Yes they know of their existance, but presenting the information, answering questions, proving they work, and asking for the order goes way beyond that.

Please login to post a reply
Hit A Homer
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/01/2011
Social Links
Private Message