e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to sman998's message

sman.. if you collectively view the legislative events...eg the start of AIA and continues into eg HR 9(a truly a bipartisan bill ..lol)......where counter balancing legislative action begins to evolve...eg The Strong act...etc.

Do you feel the wave action surrounding it all is coincidentally rolling around e.Digital?

I must say the waves of legislation, pro and con depending on point of view, are very distinct to me.

Ask me if I care about the Sam ACT now? lol.

Sman, the wave was legislative perfection....from both angles....and it started when we started.

When I review items like the Krueger patent now being proposed as prior art against e.Digital efforts.....and the challenge comes down to claim phrase language...where the Krueger patent does not have any similarity of e.Digitals language....if the word "logically" holds any weight of indifference....

Do you understand that the comparison is against Microsoft and the Microsoft Empire?

Words of the past ....eg pervasive technology..... are understatements.

Was it worth the fatigue...YES.....and still is...

But what it could have been if fully achieved.

doni

Please login to post a reply
doni
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/14/2004
Social Links