e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to bpjets's message

The voice of reason amongst all the irrational exuberance. Settled means settled--terms of settlement still unknown. Settled with an ENE in just a couple months seems to favor our side, but ???? Is it peanuts, cashews, or steak and lobster, we do not know. A settlement with an NDA also does not let other defendants know for how much which could work in our favor if the settlement is not large. To end on a more positive note, maybe if there are even more announced settlements prior to our ENE meeting with SNDK in May, they will consider buying the whole company to save themselves from a big hit and have the ability to collect future fees from other infringers. I am rooting for the success of the company for myself and all longs on this board, I am just trying to take what I think, for now, is a more realistic outlook. If/when we hit the big time, there will be plenty of time for celebration.

Please login to post a reply
Hit A Homer
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/01/2011
Social Links
Private Message