e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
A time to remember
almost 12 years ago
Re: A time to remember
almost 12 years ago
almost 12 years ago
almost 12 years ago
almost 12 years ago
in response to plankton's message

Turbo still loves the Plank:

You will be happy to know that my father, grandfather, and great grandfather back to the civil war was all Army, I broke the tradition by enlisting in the Navy during that police action in SouthEast Asia I think they called it Vietnam. Yes I have the two year old and he has a sister who is 39 years old, so I do have previous experience. Of course I used to be a Norris Communication investor, so I have previous experience in all things, see how I tied that together. The problem now having a two year old, is being 60 years old and trying to keep up with the kid who is now running a sub 4 minute mile, he is definately wearing this old man out.

However being an Edig investor is definately giving me the patience I need to raise the little rascal. The good thing is that they say that good things happen to those that wait. So I am expecting great things to happen with Edig and my little two year old dude.

You being an Army vet, my sailor hat is definately off to you, and I won't hold that against you as I grew up with all the stories of the United States Army.

Turbo(NTO)

Please login to post a reply
turbo21
City
Redondo Beach
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/15/2011