e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
Re: I never said...
almost 12 years ago
in response to richardo's message

And I don't need you to tell me the telephone number, I call it often and have spend a bunch of money visiting the plant (two times) all the way from Houston. Have you gone there?

LOL. No, I haven't gone to visit e.Digital but then I don't have the concerns/questions/whines that others apparently do. If I thought a trip to San Diego was warranted, sure I'd go but I'd probably call or email first. I have contacted management many times and gotten answers to my questions.

By the same token, you don't have any objection to granduer of buyout speculation on no grounds and over zealous amounts without any economic justification.

Look over to your right and you will see your name listed as a Hub Leader. Why aren't YOU governing the board if you think there are violations that need processing? Pot, kettle, black.

My attitude is based on what is real, and until we see settlement money and actual revenue from the Nunchi concept, it is still very much in dreamland.

I agree, Nunchi has not proven itself yet which is what we all want to see (well, most of us). Of course, it's only been patented for about 3 weeks. Repeating one's negative opinion ad nauseum is a violation on this forum. Agoracom's rules, not mine.

Please login to post a reply
silversurfer
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/16/2004
Social Links
Private Message