e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to Black Labs Rule's message

I hear ya.

There is no amount of positive talk, cup 1/2 full mentality, that will fix what is currently broken re: waiting on the re-exams before we move forward on that front, or not yet fully developed to attract a potential NUNCHI partner or partners, but they made it real clear, Allen was on a role during Q&A about this, so they are working on it and presenting it to a few companies....as in they have done demos.

Looking back at Woody starting Norris in 1988, the Flash-R patents came later. Putting this in perspective, when did NUNCHI begin? All we know is on Mar 14 they stated 3 patents filed and 8 more to be filed, and an RCE filed to the USPTO in Oct-2010 re: encrytion patent, and to date they stated 7 filed, thus 4 or more to go.

I feel like I am in a traffic jam on the I-15 in SD, and a motor cycle cops is riding by with a bull horn saying, "turn off your engines, there's a major wreck ahead and you are going to be here for a while." A year later, the freeway is cleared and I finally get to my destination.

It's frustrating to beat the band, and when I visit Fred I vent, but in a polite manner.

We got what we got and currently, it aint pretty.

Please login to post a reply
DISCHINO
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/06/2008
Social Links
Private Message