e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
Recent Thouhts, Etc.
over 13 years ago

Hello again all,

Some current thoughts, in consideration of my previous posts:

#1. Is and always will be, until proved/ruled otherwise, that ‘774 Claims 1& 2 are the fundamental basis/strength for everything that is going on. A positive MH will speak for itself, and a negative MH, well, kiss it all good-by. If it goes well for edig they will have the $ to do what needs to be done with PN & EDIG. If not, there will be no PN & EDIG. (In my previous posts my timing was way wrong, but I am learning this poop takes time.)

2. DM is, as many of you have commented on, and as I have done in the past, is doing this on a contingency basis, and therefore doing all they can primarily based upon ‘774 #’s 1&2 overtly, and perhaps behind the scenes (covertly). Enough said, we’ll see.

3. Nunally and NUNCHI, has Woody Norris written all over it. He has/is been a master of innuendo and miss-direction. Just look at his history, Norris Comm, and before that, Patriot Scientific, and American Technology (Think about these last 2 names, and PN was part of this past, etc.). And, he first went public on the Vancouver Exchange in the ‘80’s (Learning the ropes?). Please don’t discount the Nunally/NUNCHI/Korea/Samsung convergence/coincidence.

4. All this speculation on the legal stuff is worthless. It will be what it will be. DM knows this as well, but I feel they have confidence about what is going on. We'll see.

5. Lastly, I enjoy your informative posts, but I wish those who do, would give up all the “bantering(s)” It serve’s no purpose.

Have faith in ‘774, #’s1&2. It will all make us where we want to be. Have faith in DM, and the fundamental strength of “774#’s 1&2. DM is doing all they can, or they wouldn’t be doing it at all. And, we’ll see about EDIG after the MH, but I can tell you I reckon... We’ll see.

My best to all,

Spec…

Please login to post a reply
Spec-U-Later
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/07/2010