e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.

Looks Nunchie is in the "Role-out" phase. Only certain companies, (Samsung, etc.), are introducing it to the Markets in a "Borad Role Out" effort, i.e. "CAPTIVATE"...

Second, there is no on

-going royalties for now but, they hope for such in the future...

Gil...

Hi FRED:...

Thanks for the great Monday 3/14 Confernce Call. I would appriciate you the following two questions I had about Nunchie...
1) Is Nunchie,(which is one of the 3 newly applied for patents),being offered for corss-licensing agreements to the defendants in the current IP Monetization litigation; or is it offered separately to any one who is interested in its utilization?...

A: As Dr. Nunally indicated in the webcast, Nunchi will first be made available to certain companies who can play a role in the broad rollout (or operation) of the technology or services based upon the technology.

2) Is nunchie produdcing on going Royalty for the company, as part of the 11 patent portfolio Dr. Nunally talked about in the Conference Call?...
A: Not yet but the hope is that it will, as expected partners introduce it into the market.
Please login to post a reply
Minister
City
Santa Rosa, CA
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/22/2005
Social Links