e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to alve's message

R U kidding me, after all the whoa is me today?

I'm just looking at the current situation, not being cautious, never have regarding EDIG, as it was and remains a big play if and when it hits. While BIG is relative, no doubt more lawsuits initiated by DM in a post Markman environment is a BIG deal for EDIG. And now only 1/3 of the new technologies have been revealed, with NUNCHI about to surface.

So if you are not in it for a big win based on big results, what are you in it for?

Are you telling me you are holding your position from the post $24.50 era in hopes of recovery? I hope not.

My comments are not about today's trading volume but rather with respect to the future of the company based on several short term events about to unfold, one way or another.

Feel free to be cautious, conservative or side with those who remain skeptical...it has no bearing on this investment. I am merely pointing out that the promise of the patents are about to be realized or they are not, and if you are a penny stock, high risk taker, NOW is about as good as it gets to buy, of course, understanding the downside prior to taking a position.

I am not selling EDIG, I am just discussing my position in this stock and my outlook. Do whatever makes you feel better, but there will be no whine served at my party, as far as I am concerned.

Please login to post a reply
DABOSS
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/15/2004
Social Links
Private Message